we will legalize your and your family’s stay

Explore our offer

For employer:

  1. Work permits
  2. Statements
  3. Notifications
  4. Individual consultations
  5. County information

For employee:

  1. Residence cards
  2. Representation at Offices
  3. PESEL number
  4. Individual consultations

We will legalize your stay and that of your Family

  • Temporary residence and work permits for you
  • Permanent residence permits
  • Long-term EU resident permits
  • Type A work permits
  • Statements on entrusting work performance
  • Temporary residence permits for your family
  • Permanent residence permits for Polish card holders
  • County information
  • Extension of work permits
  • Registration of EU citizen’s residence

Price List

Legalization consultancy 150-200 PLN
Statement on entrusting work performance 400 PLN
Work permit 700 PLN
Extension of work permit 550 PLN
County opinion 200 PLN
Long-term EU resident permit 2700 PLN
Temporary residence and work permit 2200 PLN
Permanent residence permit 2700 PLN
Appeal against negative decision 500-1300 PLN
PIT 37 tax settlement 100 PLN
PESEL number issuance 100 PLN
Opening a bank account 50 PLN
Registration of EU citizen’s residence 50 PLN